Subject: Re: HELP !!!!
From: Jens Vang Petersen <[email-masked]>
To: "Mr. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 20:59:20 +0100

On 03-Nov-97, Mr. Giark To You smashed the keyboard with:
>On 02-Nov-97, Jens Vang Petersen wrote:
>>Does anyone have a new 'printer dump' procedure, either in an extension or
>>a simple amos-code. The command in Amos Pro 2.0 crashes when used with all
>>the parameters. I've looked at the source code for the I/O extension, but
>>I'm not capable of finding the error....

>Don't use the amos printer commands. Open a port to PRT: and then take
control
>yourself.

?? I don't think I can make a screen-dump that way, sending text, fine, but
graphics ????. The alternative as I see is to open the printer.device and
feed it the parameters manualy and then send a device do, but I don't know
how to do it (or should I say, I don't know how to get the values the device
wants to make the dump)....

-- 
Happy greetings, Yours..
__________________________________________________________________________
 /_  __/ __  / __  /\  ___\  __ \__  _\           aka. JENS VANG PETERSEN
  / / / /_/ / ____/  \ \___\  __ \ \ \  Nyvej 8, DK-4450 Jyderup, Denmark
 /_/ /_____/_/        \_____\_\ \_\ \_\             [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The computer is mightier than the pen, the sword, and the programmer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------